Have you purchased CBD in the past,
and it didn't work?
Here are 6 reasons why it may not have.
1. Expectations - CBD is not going to eliminate every ailment, and every single pain. Not even a pharmaceutical drug can do that. Be consistent & allow 30-90 days to notice a difference. Typically, the first noticeable benefit after taking CBD is better sleep.
2. Quality - Did you purchase your CBD from a reputable company like Green Compass or your nearby gas station? Do you know the exactration process, where the hemp plants are grown, is it USDA certified organic (with the green label)? Studies report 70-91% of the labeling on CBD products currently on the market do not match what is in the bottle when a 3rd party Certificate of Analysis is completed.
3. Time - How Long Did You Take CBD? Did you give the CBD enough time to work within your own Endocannabinoid System, your body's own cannabis system. It can take anywhere from several weeks up to 1-3 months to see the effects of CBD. Taking it for a few days, or not consistently, then you haven't given it enough time to work.
4. Regular Tobacco & Marijuana Use - If you are a habitual tobacco or marijuana user, it takes much longer and much higher dosage for CBD to work. Abstain from marijuana for a week then start taking CBD.
5. Right Dosage - Each of our Endocannabinoid Systems are very different. Based on your height, age, weight, genetics, ailment severity all affects dosage. Typically, 1 to 6mg per 10 lbs. Allow 1-2 weeks before increasing dosage by 50%.
6. How Did You Introduce CBD to Your Body - Did you use the correct delivery method? Did you take it sublingually (under the tongue), vape or CBD cigarettes, orally - gummies or capsules, did you take it with a fatty meal? This affects bioavailability a lot. This can affect the absorption rate of the CBD. Sublingually under tongue for at least 60 seconds or Green Compass USDA Certified Organic jellies that have nano sized the CBD molecule for 90% more absorption rate than gummies on the market.