1. CBD works through the endocannabinoid system. Never heard of it? Well we ALL have an endocannabinoid system in our bodies. Even pets, because mammals have a ECS as well. It's a system made up of cannabinoids produced by the body naturally that get depleted over time due to stress and other environmental factors. So when you take CBD, your body responds the same way it does to its natural cannabinoids, activating the ECS - making your body feel restored and balanced.
2. CBD uses the stalk, leaves and flowers from a hemp plant.
3. Although both come from the hemp plant, CBD is not the same as marijuana. Marijuana is high in THC and low in CBD. Because CBD is low in THC, it is non-psychoactive. In fact, many products of CBD do not have any THC, but if it does have THC it should be at the federal legal limit up to 0.3%.
4. CBD is considered a supplement in the U.S. so it's unregulated by the FDA. Therefore, finding the right brand, quality, transparency and third-party lab testing is necessary.
5. There is a ton of research that exists on how CBD can help many common health conditions. If you want to know more, ask me and I'll be happy to share!